Re: Good tool for light photo editing?

Hi,

> I know there are several thumbnailers listed at freshmeat but I don't
> want to have to evaluate them all.  Maybe you can recommend one.  And a
> program that did thumbnailing, but was also interactive so I could do
> simple things like cropping and rotation would be great.

Try gthumb, it is an Image Browser, can crop and easily rotate (you just
select the images that are not upright in the preview and then it guides
you image for image through and you can rotate each very fast).
It also has an "Create Webalbum" feature, which I didn't try - but I
guess they all look the same.

Also possible are changing of image format and and batch renaming.

It is a very well done tool - IMHO.

Pascal