From: Marion Hall [mailto:hallm@1satcom.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 07, 2004 12:21 PM
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: Backup server with Windows Clients

I'm wanting to set my Debian machine to backup the data from our other
Windows PC's in the office.  I was thinking this would best be done with a
client on the windows pcs that selects the files to backup and then on a
schedule it archives and uploads the files to the linux.  Has anyone
successfully set up something that is similar.  What's out there that can do
this?

Thanks,

Marion