Re: xemacs & auctex again....

On Mon, 20 Sep 2004 19:20:09 +0200, Vittorio wrote:
> What shall I do to make xemacs21 modify its menu as soon as a .tex file is
> loaded?

Ah, emacs and xemacs are 2 slightly different beasts. The simplest
solution would be to replace xemacs with emacs-x11, which is the same
as your console emacs, but with X11 support as well. This is what I
use on the odd times I need ot monkey about with latex.

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply