kmail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkmailprivate.so.0:

Hi there

I have have searched bugs.debian.org for an answer to this but have had no luck. I wonder if anyone can help.

I have upgrade to kde 3.3 and kmail no longer works, I get the error :-

mail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkmailprivate.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZN20CryptPlugWrapperList14loadFromConfigEP7KConfig
ERROR: Communication problem with kmail, it probably crashed.

I am fairly new to Debian so I guess I havent provided enough information to get some assistance? What other information would be usefull?

Thanks

Richard