Re: kmail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkmailprivate.so.0:

Hello!

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 11:17:22PM +0100, Richard Burton wrote:
> mail: relocation error: /usr/lib/libkmailprivate.so.0: undefined symbol:
> _ZN20CryptPlugWrapperList14loadFromConfigEP7KConfig
> ERROR: Communication problem with kmail, it probably crashed.

This looks quite like
<http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=264976>, so perhaps
the information provided there will help.

> I am fairly new to Debian so I guess I havent provided enough
> information to get some assistance? What other information would be usefull?

If the above doesn't help it might be best to followup to the
bugreport and let the maintainer decide what else he'll need. Some
hints are already given in the report.

Cheers,
Flo