Re: Re: Re: KDE 3.3 logout crashes the system

Title: Re: Re: Re: KDE 3.3 logout crashes the system

>Yes, I have tried CTRL-ALT-DEL and it does not work, which is why I believe that logging in over a LAN wont work, however, I will try a telnet/ssh when I get home tonight,

I have tried to SSH into the system. It works when the system is running fine, however, when I do a logout of KDE and the screen freezes, I can't SSH. I believe that the kernel has crashed...is there a way I can get some debugging info or log the problems? Is this a known bug?

Thanks,
David Bokan