Re: gallery not showing all photos

Victor Munoz wrote:
 I tried before gallery. I was using the unstable version as well. I didn't
find a way to rotate pictures automatically (I had to edit the generated
html files manually, something which I could script anyway, but it was not
optimum because I had to prepare rotated versions of the pictures involved),
and gallery in general has more features and is very flexible. I had no
complain until I found this annoying problem with hidden albums.

I'll have to take a look at gallery then also, since it sounds more functional than igal. I'll just have to keep in mind the
hidden album issue.

Dana