firefox 'open with' troubles...

Hi group,

When I click on a file in firefox, it asks me if I want to save it to
disk, or if I want to open it with a choice of applications. The problem
is that there are always three choices: some default choice, the latest
other choice I chose, and 'other'. For example, for pdf files, the
choices are:
	* /usr/bin/gpdf (default)
	* gv
	* other
Unfortunately, sometimes I want to use xpdf. I have to choose 'other',
and from then on, my choices are:
	* /usr/bin/gpdf (default)
	* xpdf
	* other
and gv is dropped. I don't want this. I want my little list to include
more applications. No, I don't only want to change the gpdf to gv so
that I would have:
	* gv
	* xpdf
	* other
I just want more options than two. Is this possible?

Thanks,

David

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!