gallery not showing all photos

I have gallery installed on a woody server. A certain album contains several
albums in turn, and some of them are not shown. I can see them if I login as
admin (the only other user except normal user I have configured). The album
is not 'hidden', so I understand it should be visible by anyone. I thought
it would be a cache problem with mozilla, but I cleaned the cache and the
problem persists. I also tried with Opera, with equal results. I only have
tried accessing gallery with another computer, as I currently don't have
physical access to the server. I'm rather lost, since I don't understand
what could be happening. Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

						Victor