Installing/Updating debian on a machine with no internet access

Hi all,

I have recently switched over to Debian/Sarge from Redhat 9.0. This is
at my home where my pc has an internet connection. I had downloaded
the first few iso images using jigdo, installed from them, then over
the past few months, installed/upgraded several packages using
apt-get.

I want to do the same at my office pc which currently runs Redhat 9.0.
However we do not have internet access at office, so I am uncertain as
to the best way to install debian at office. I have at home all the
packages apt-get ever downloaded.

I think there would be some simple solution to this, but could not find any.

Firstly, is there any way to build a list of packages installed on my
machine at home which includes the source from which the package was
installed?

Second, is there a way by which I can add a directory of .deb files to
the apt sources.list?

If these two things can be done, I think my problem would be solved.
Has anyone else faced a similar problem? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Raj Kiran