Re: On downloading Debian ISOs

john gennard wrote:

Rakhesh Sasidharan wrote:

Oops! :) I downloaded the Debian 3.0r2 ISO (the first and half of the
second). Guess I'll wait till 3.1 is released then, right?

Rakhesh

Full official CD images of Sarge (Testing) are released weekly and available on www.debian.org ( 'CD iso images' --> 'Fetch full Cd images' --> 'Official CD images of the "testing distribution"' --> etc). Earlier today I downloaded CD1 - after burning to a CD, it installed 'like a dream' in less than 20 minutes. So you need not wait for the
3.1 to be released.

Thanks. Was just going to ask if CD images of Sarge Testing are available (coz I saw in another post that its ok to install Sarge Testing and then use some command to update to the stable release). :)

Rakhesh