Re: RE : What is the current stable version

Frederic.Dreier@isc-ejpd.admin.ch wrote:
> And what will append on my machine wenn Sarge will be released as stable? My
> apt list point on 'stable' repository.. Does it meeens that I will get a
> massive upgrade next time I run 'apt-get upgrade'?
Not the next time, but the first time after the release of sarge yes. You
should now change your sources.list to woody, that way you never upgrade
to sarge. If time goes by you can upgrade whenever you want by
subtituting stable (or better sarge) again.

> Does it could leads in stability problems? (I have no physical access to my
> server)
In the next weeks (hopefully) many user will upgrade and test the migration
Woody->Sarge. So when sarge gets released there should be no problems
left. If there are any problems they should be reported.

	Christoph