RE : What is the current stable version

Hi,

And what will append on my machine wenn Sarge will be released as stable? My
apt list point on 'stable' repository.. Does it meeens that I will get a
massive upgrade next time I run 'apt-get upgrade'?

Does it could leads in stability problems? (I have no physical access to my
server)

Thank you,

Frederic