Re: Delayed mails on debian-user [Now mostly fixed]

On Thu, 19 Aug 2004 19:52:54 -0400
Carl Fink <carl@fink.to> wrote:

> BTW, I didn't see a single delayed message during the whole affair.  I
> wonder if this is because I subscribed to this list so many years ago.
> If the list manager sends out messages in the order in which people
> subscribed, every single gmail customer would be listed after me.

And if it sends them out alphabetically, all gmail users are still
listed after you.

I didn't notice any delays on this list either, but I am in much the
same situation as you (subscribed a few years ago, domain name is before
gmail users when considering alphabetic order).

Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #42:
People use dummies for crash-tests. Windows is so difficult they had to
educate the dummies first -- by giving them "Windows for Dummies" books!