Re: VMware and QEMU (was Re: Internet Explorer 6 on Debian Unstable)

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 09:05:07AM -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:

> (Kirk, actually)

Apologies!  Thanks for your reply.

> You might be able to swap steps 5 and 6, but I'm not sure whether it's
> necessary to have tun0 configged before starting NAT.  I just got this
> working late yesterday afternoon and haven't had time to refine it yet.  :)

I have tried that and now my XP would not start - not even in 'safe'
mode.

I don't have time now to experiment.  Will try later again. At least
you have given me an indication on how to do it. Thanks for that.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I
      do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
                                          John 14:13