Re: Rant about installer features (Re: Progeny)

Incoming from Paul Gear:

> I didn't write this rant about GUI vs. non-GUI.  I wrote it about the
> "Debian is fine, and if you don't like it, go use Windows" attitude that
> seems to surface so often in posts in this group.

Well, welcome to Debian.  To be honest, there's a few in here
complaining about all you refugees from Redhat too.

It's going to take time and patience on both sides.  debian-user does
want you all here.  It's just that we all wished you'd signed up for
the indoctrination course before entering.  :-)

Everyone in here is happy to see Debian usage spread.

- -