Re: Debian GnuCash packages orphaned

Paul Scott wrote:

John Summerfield wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:

I probably will and the previous maintainer suggested this might be a good project for a team which is the other reason I posted here. I have been programming for many years but I am not yet a Debian developer. I will also post that request at debian-devel.

Then also check with upstream: it's entirely possible someone there uses Debian, and it seems to me a good thing if somone has a foot in both camps.

Good idea!  Thanks.

I've had two others volunteer some help and now Matt Z. here. We might have part or all of a team.

Good. I guess you have your mentor:-)

I've checked the website and browsed (very quickly) a lot of the documentation. I found the survey is interesting (as is the fact they actually did one!). See http://www.gnucash.org/en/quiz-results.phtml

*How Good is GnuCash?
I guess I currently fit best in the 0.7%.

*

--

Cheers
John