Re: Debian GnuCash packages orphaned

John Summerfield wrote:

Paul Scott wrote:

I probably will and the previous maintainer suggested this might be a good project for a team which is the other reason I posted here. I have been programming for many years but I am not yet a Debian developer. I will also post that request at debian-devel.

Then also check with upstream: it's entirely possible someone there uses Debian, and it seems to me a good thing if somone has a foot in both camps.

Good idea!  Thanks.

I've had two others volunteer some help and now Matt Z. here. We might have part or all of a team.

Thanks,

Paul