Re: creating audio-cd image from mp3/wav

On Fri, Jul 30, 2004 at 11:04:52PM -0500, Brad Sims wrote:
> On Friday 30 July 2004 6:07 pm, csj wrote:
>
> > Since cdrecord can burn cd-compatible wav files on the fly, why
> > not just create the wav files in one directory, making sure the
> > files are arranged in track order, say track01.wav, track02.wav?
> > If you need special options like cd text put it in a script, so
> > you can simply type something like "my_audio_burn.sh
> > ./Track_Directory/*wav".
>
> Or you can simply use K3B it will both create a iso from
> mp3s and burn isos.
> I wish that program was ported to windows... its that damn good.

I tried it. I created a new audio cd project, gave it a bunch of mp3
files and told it to only create an image. It worked very hard and then
just left behind a bunch of wav files but no image. Tried the same with
wav files and it just left behind a bunch of wav files with a different
name ?!?

Does it create a raw image for you for an audio project ? (could be that
I missed something or that it was a buggy version).