Re: Trying to install to SATA drives on RAID 1

Paul Gear wrote:

John Summerfield wrote:
Paul Gear wrote:

Hi folks,

Can anyone shed any light on this issue?  I'm a Red Hat refugee trying
to install Sarge, without much success so far.  I posted the message
below on debian-boot without any response.  I've also searched the
debian-user archives without result.

I'm surprised you don't have any response.

I tried twice - i will give it one more go.

Yeah, I know.

try filing a bug report
against debian-installer. Give specifics about the version, and a
transcript if you can. A nullmodem cable to another box and directing
console activity will help with that.

How do i do that?  I've never run a serial console on a Linux box.

Try reading the installation documents:-)
And
man bootparam

--

Cheers