Re: Couple Questions Before I install for first time.

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 09:15:37PM -0400, Jason G Skala wrote:
> This weekend I am getting ready to switch my server over to Debian Woody
> from Red Hat 9.0. And have a few questions before I go and do this about SMP
> Kernels.

Install woody on a new partition, if at all possible, so if something goes
wrong, your server will still be runnable.  Failing that, back everything up
first.  In fact, back everything up first anyway.  This should go without
saying, but too often it doesn't.  Buy a new hard disk if necessary.

-- hendrik