bochs die on startup

I am also trying out bochs.  After creating a bximage (flat file) and
copying the line indicated by bximage to /etc/bochs-init/bochsrc the
following happened when I tried bochs:

You can also start bochs with the -q option to skip these menus.

1. Restore factory default configuration
2. Read options from...
3. Edit options
4. Save options to...
5. Begin simulation
6. Quit now

Please choose one: [2] 5
00000000000i[     ] lt_dlhandle is (nil)
00000000000p[     ] >>PANIC<< dlopen failed for module 'x': file not
		    >>found
Event type: PANIC
Device: [     ]
Message: dlopen failed for module 'x': file not found

A PANIC has occurred.  Do you want to:
  cont       - continue execution
  alwayscont - continue execution, and don't ask again.
               This affects only PANIC events from device [     ]
  die        - stop execution now
  abort      - dump core
Choose one of the actions above: [die]

I would appreciate some help please.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "If ye love me, keep my commandments."     John 14:15