Re: How I set up my Microsoft Trackball Optical (followup)

On Tuesday 20 July 2004 04:45, Antonio Rodriguez wrote:

> In mho posting it to the list would be great for future references and
> will increase the likelyhood of being found.

The hope is that future searchers would find that link and follow it to the
source.  The site is getting plenty of traffic so I wouldn't worry about it
disappearing.

The bigger reason for moving it to the web, though, is that I can take
advantage of hypertext and linking to other relevant articles.  I split the
original topic into about five subtopics, each with more detail than what
I'd originally written.  That way people who already know some of the
information don't have to read it again, and people who don't already know
it have a ready reference to the parts they don't understand.

> I have forwarded your initial post to several friends who don't subscribe
> to the list for lack of time and they were very grateful and happy. It
> saved them a lot of time.

Great!  I'm glad it was helpful.
--
Kirk Strauser