Re: How I set up my Microsoft Trackball Optical (followup)

On Friday 16 July 2004 16:37, Kirk Strauser wrote:

> This was kind of a pain in the neck, so I'm collecting my experiences into
> one Googleable post for the sake of the next person.

I added a modified version of this post to my wiki at
http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Computing/ExtraMouseButtons .  I
will be maintaining that document as appropriate, but will not post updates
to this mailing list (for the sake of the majority who probably couldn't
care less about it).
Kirk Strauser