Re: How I set up my Microsoft Trackball Optical (followup)

On Friday 16 July 2004 16:37, Kirk Strauser wrote:

> This was kind of a pain in the neck, so I'm collecting my experiences into
> one Googleable post for the sake of the next person.

I added a modified version of this post to my wiki at
http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Computing/ExtraMouseButtons .  I
will be maintaining that document as appropriate, but will not post updates
to this mailing list (for the sake of the majority who probably couldn't
care less about it).
--
Kirk Strauser