Re: How I set up my Microsoft Trackball Optical (followup)

On Mon, Jul 19, 2004 at 03:09:37PM -0500, Kirk Strauser wrote:
> On Friday 16 July 2004 16:37, Kirk Strauser wrote:
>
> > This was kind of a pain in the neck, so I'm collecting my experiences into
> > one Googleable post for the sake of the next person.
>
> I added a modified version of this post to my wiki at
> http://subwiki.honeypot.net/cgi-bin/view/Computing/ExtraMouseButtons .  I
> will be maintaining that document as appropriate, but will not post updates
> to this mailing list (for the sake of the majority who probably couldn't
> care less about it).
> --

In mho posting it to the list would be great for future references and
will increase the likelyhood of being found. I have forwarded your
initial post to several friends who don't subscribe to the list for
lack of time and they were very grateful and happy. It saved them a
lot of time.