Re: how to sweep hard disk of confidential data

Apparently, _H. S._, on 07/18/04 13:02,typed:
I am in a situation where a computer is to be given away and prior to

<SNIP>

Any suggestions? Or any alternate methods? Then there is also the option of using a Windows programs to do this. But I am familiar with those.

thanks
->HS

I am very grateful for some of the exellent and informative advice that have been given in this thread. Thank you so very much.

->HS