Re: help

On Thu, 2004-07-15 at 13:35, Yvonnex1x@aol.com wrote:
> hi i cant get on to lookitsme and iv had lots of e-mails and i cant
> see them coz i cant got on web site and i realy like the web site its
> the best iv ever been on the only thing i dont like about it is that i
> cant get back on since i did my profile so can u plz help me  my user
> name is yvonne crimmins my nick name on my profile is wondanoknicks
> thanks u
> [LIMHELPDESK#1654]

I am sorry, but you do not seem to understand that this is a non-porfit
organization that helps promote and develop a version of Linux called
Debian GNU/Linux.

This is the specific mailing list that helps support the users of said
Linux Distribution (Debian GNU/Linux).

This mailing list sometime averages 10,000 people getting the mail.

Please make sure you are contacting the proper person(s) for your AOL
problems.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is