Defoma sets installed font to 'exclude'.

Hello,

Using dfontmgr I've installed the Code2000 font
(http://home.att.net/~jameskass/) I put it in
/usr/share/fonts/truetype, and installed it by clicking 'Register
Font', and answering the questions.

That worked fine and all, but after an update I saw:

W: Following package's configuration script returned error(1) during
doing do-install-real.
  Package: fontconfig
  Category: truetype
  Installing Font: /usr/share/fonts/truetype/Code2000.ttf
  Installing ID: Code2000-Regular
Defoma has set this font as 'exclude' to keep it from being installed.
You can still have it installed by unsetting the 'exclude' mark after
the cause of the error gets removed

And the font doesn't appear in xfontsel anymore. I really have no idea
what the error might be, where the configuration script might be
located and how to fix it.