Re: make gconfig (was: make xconfig not working)

Well, giving up on make xconfig. Going for make gconfig now.

What packages do I need to install gtk?

I've been trying apt-get install gtk, gtk+ and other variants to no avail.

Makefile:437: .config: No such file or directory
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `Makefile'.
*
* Unable to find the GTK+ installation. Please make sure that
* the GTK+ 2.0 development package is correctly installed...
* You need gtk+-2.0, glib-2.0 and libglade-2.0.
*
make[2]: *** [scripts/kconfig/.tmp_gtkcheck] Error 1
make[1]: *** [gconfig] Error 2
make: *** [gconfig] Error 2