Re: tmda (was Re: Attach filter)

Incoming from David Fokkema:

> Probably spammers will invest a lot of time. BUT, so will C-R system
> designers. Challenges may require more and more human logical thought,
> like little riddles or something, or requiring to actually _read_
> something or whatever. If spammers will invest more and more time to
> mimic human thought and answer those challenges, maybe this will result
> in a great advancement in artificial intelligence.

   :-O

Things like mold, lichens, insects, and diseases have managed to
evolve to be better at what they do.  However, I don't expect them to
invent AI anytime soon.

I can't believe that anyone seriously considers C-R systems usable.
This has to be a new form of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder.  If
nothing else has worked for you, and you think there's nothing left to
try, perhaps C-R starts to look like it's worth defending.

I'd say, first try one of the other solutions again.

- -