Re: what package to install a *working* X?

On Tuesday 13 July 2004 03:42 am, Alexander Schmehl wrote:

> As you see: contains everything you need and a bit more (guessing that many
> people won't need proxymngr, twm, xdm xfs, xfwp. xnest, xvfb).

OK, fair enough.  I should clarify that "definitely not that" meant I got that
one installed, and it didn't pull in a working X.  Though looking at that
list, maybe I only *thought* I got it installed.  Hrm.

Oh well.  I got there anyway.  Next time I'll start with x-window-system-core
and see how it goes.  Hopefully there will be a next time soon.  I love
getting to play with new computers.  :)

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/