Re: Mozilla Thunderbird wierd .....

A fixed version is available on http://www.jwsdot.com/debian

If you have not been upgrading yet ... please consider to use that version instead!

Too happy for Alt + Tab has came back, I didn't notice something wierd happen last time apt-upgrading.
Now I realize that mozilla-thunderbird is changed. No more Enigmail ( I can solve this by installing the extension -- however ),
enigmail will come back  soon. I had move it to it's own archive in order to prepare building enigmail for both, thundebird and plain mozilla mailnews.
The most nasty thing is thunderbird forced me to have a new profile. So...??? As you guys can guess, I have to create
a new account, set filter...blah ...blah...blah, even have to copy-paste the old profile from $HOME/.mozilla-thunderbird/old_profile
to the new one ( it's called "importing e-mail" in a normal condition ..... ).
There is an instruction on howto manually migrate your old profile in /usr/share/doc/mozilla-thunderbird/README.Debian

--
 GPG messages preferred. |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 Alexander Sack          | : :' :      The  universal