Re: Mozilla Thunderbird wierd .....

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 13:27:57 +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:

> There is an instruction on howto manually migrate your old profile in
> /usr/share/doc/mozilla-thunderbird/README.Debian

Pretty incomprehensible, though. I found a better one in
and paste it here. It finally recovered all the misery.

a) open thunderbirds profile manager: mozilla-thunderbird -P
b) selecte create profile ... -> Next
c) select a name of your profile (e.g. default) and
d) choose folder ...
   select your old profile folder
   (e.g. /home/user/.mozilla-thunderbird/default/vc3zm897.slt)
e) finish the profile creation
f) start thunderbird with your new profile

I have a very strange

            class="t
^

field below thunderbird and firefox now; taking about 1/10 of the
screen size.

Any idea how to get rid of it as well ??