Mozilla Thunderbird wierd .....

Too happy for Alt + Tab has came back, I didn't notice something wierd happen last time apt-upgrading.
Now I realize that mozilla-thunderbird is changed. No more Enigmail ( I can solve this by installing the extension -- however ),
The most nasty thing is thunderbird forced me to have a new profile. So...??? As you guys can guess, I have to create
a new account, set filter...blah ...blah...blah, even have to copy-paste the old profile from $HOME/.mozilla-thunderbird/old_profile
to the new one ( it's called "importing e-mail" in a normal condition ..... ).
I just want to inform others who has not upgrading yet for maybe you'll face this condition....please be prepare(?)

cheers,

--me--