Re: tmda (was Re: Attach filter)

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> Implementing a C/R system without first running the mail through some
> spam detection system is horribly irresponsible.

    Tell that to some of the C/R zealots running around.  I'm the one who does
filtering.  :)

> As they're you're client, I hope you're making some effort to educate them
> and/or provide them with that option.

    We are, yes.  Trust me, it is something that I remind my bosses of on a
weekly basis.

> TMDA also implements nifty things like dated and keyword addresses, btw.
> I honestly don't know if these are available through other sources.

    This would require both incoming and outgoing filtering, would it not?  I
mean how would I, for example, take advantage of this via Thunderbird on my
(counts...) 3 boxes that I read mail from through IMAP while filtering is done
independantly on a 4th machine a continent away?  :)