Re: How Might I Help?

On Mon, Jul 12, 2004 at 11:53:52AM -0700, anlace@whidbey.net wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I have been using Debian with KDE since December and really love it.  I
> haven't found it to be too challenging, and most of my questions and issues
> were easily answered with research into lists like this one and google
> searching.

Every time you had to go to the lists lo find out something, it's
an indication that the regular documentation wasn't adequate -- even
if only that you couldn't find the intformatin that was there.  You
could write the document you wish you had had when you started.  Or
improve one that might partially already exits. The Debian wiki
(http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?FrontPage) might be a good place to
contribute.  Or if you feel ambitious, write a book!

-- hendrik