Re: Mozilla/Firefox "PostScript/default" security problems

Magnus Therning wrote:

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 07:28:56PM -0500, Brad Sims wrote:
On Saturday 10 July 2004 11:29 pm, Marc Wilson wrote:
The numerous bugs that have been filed, and the way they've been dealt
with, would seem to indicate that he's not interested in participating.
Indeed, his entire argument consists of "Me, Debian Developer.  you, user."
"Me make decision; you no make decision."

I will simply roll my own packages and he can go masturbate his ego in
his own little corner of the net.

Will you put those packages somewhere where others can reach them as
well?

I've been off the list a while due to a booboo I made, and I've not seen the early part of this thread.

I believe that if you have a problem with a DD, you can take it up with the technical committee. The contact address is the mailing list, and anyone can post, but as usual, if you're not on the list mention the fact.

By getting the problem solved through official channels you benefit the whole project, whereas building the packages yourself leave the problem in place.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait