Re: Mozilla/Firefox "PostScript/default" security problems

On Saturday 10 July 2004 11:29 pm, Marc Wilson wrote:
> The numerous bugs that have been filed, and the way they've been dealt
> with, would seem to indicate that he's not interested in participating.

Indeed, his entire argument consists of "Me, Debian Developer.  you, user."
"Me make decision; you no make decision."

I will simply roll my own packages and he can go masturbate his ego in his
own little corner of the net.

--
"If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?"