Re: Debian's javac vs Sun's new installation of j2sdk

On Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:32:57 +0300
David Baron <d_baron@012.net.il> wrote:

> Netbeans would try to execute and kick me off X. Reinstalled
> everything, tried everyting. Now I only get:
> # java
> java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

The following url for a forum thread on Java's site probably has the
answer for your error. I was getting the same error and used the unpack
rt.jar method mentioned on the following thread.

http://forum.java.sun.com/thread.jsp?forum=14&thread=441886&tstart=75&trange=15

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #43:
Q: How many Microsoft Programmers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?