Re: postscript-enabled mozilla package anyone

On Wed, Jul 07, 2004 at 12:06:00PM +0100, Clive Menzies wrote:
> I presume these are i386 debs only ;(  - I'm on ppc but thanks anyway ;)

Oh yeah, sorry, forgot to mention that :P

I can do sparc packages too, if anyone needs them (might take a while,
our boxes are slooow), but I don't have access to any PPC machines.

(Also, it's not all that hard to build them yourself if you're really
eager. Just remove the --enable-xprint and --disable-postscript lines
from the rules file in the mozilla source package and then do a
dpkg-buildpackage -rfakeroot)

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Dwerryhouse						| PGP Key ID:
Amsterdam, The Netherlands (X) <-> Melbourne, Australia ( )	| 0x6B91B584