Install of "testing" failing

Im trying to install TESTING on my system using FTP.
It's dying installing the "base system". It's unable to install initrd-tools (cramfsprogs isnt being installed for some reason).

Yesterday, it installed fine, but everything went screwy when while installing the rest of the system, it locked at installing xawtv (it created the device /dev/video, which caused hotplug to try and load bttv, which locks because I have a Twinhan Visionplus card).

I decided to just reinstall to fix it, and today it wont install.

Should I just try again tomorrow?

Tim Bates