Re: Mozilla/Firefox "PostScript/default" security problems

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 09:15:36PM -0700, Marc Wilson wrote:

> Direct printing works for some people, and for others it doesn't.
> XPrint works for some people, and for others it doesn't.  XPrint is
> *not* an arguably superior product, so why is that choice forced on
> people?

Direct print is the only way I can get reliable output here (I have both
options).  Almost every time I use Xprint the last part of a line is
missing between pages.  I haven't been able to locate a cause for this.
However, the same pages printed with the Postscript/Default are perfect.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar