Re: debian kernel: what to do with everything

> project become useful parts of future projects.  Sometimes only for
> jigs and other things.  Sometimes for entire projects themselves.
> Sometimes they are too small to be useful and the shop must be cleaned
> out.  Everything is relative.

Oh no.  Another guy with too many boxes of scraps that will eventually be
perfect for something.  :)

I'm also wondering if the original poster has discovered make-kpkg yet?  It's
one of the cooler things about Debian.  I never bother to build the distro's
heap of kernel packages, but I do use Debian sources to roll my own, and I
build them with make-kpkg.  It seems to be the best of both worlds.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/