Problem with Lomboz Plugin activation : J2EE plugin

Hi,
We are using Eclipse 3.0 RC2  on windows 2000 for J2EE project with JBOSS
3.0RC1.
Lomboz installation is not working.

we are using build-06302004 and installed Lomboz 3rc2 and emf-so-runtime.

I extracted both the zip files to eclipse directory with Lomboz extraction
followed by emf-runtime.

The lomboz installation plugins are detected when I :
   1)open up eclipse
   2) click on Help
   3) then click on plugin details
         ( Lomboz plugins are listed. )
        However com.objectlearn.j2ee.gmf.core.editor and
com.objectlearn.j2ee.gmf.core.edit have provider as %providername and
pluginName as %pluginname.
       ^^^^
 Is this right?

The problem is with plugin activation:

When I click on
1) window
2) click on customize perspective
3) click on  submenus: new
4) click on Lomboz J2EE wizards under  Java :   Lomboz J2EE wizards is not
listed under Java.  Under Java, I see Java Run / Debug and Junit but not
J2EE wizards.

What am I doing wrong?

TIA,
Sanjay

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for
theintended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, please do
not use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it
from your system.  Thanks