html-email and mutt

In the mutt documentation I could only find references to
html-attachments.  What do I do when the whole email is in
html-format?  Can gnus handle it?

I have no problem with html-attachments (using urlview), but email I
get from our exchange server are in html-format and that is a problem
when I try to read (and reply to) it using mutt.

Is there a way to handle this format without bothering the exchange
administrator to make an exception for the Linux guys who are using
text-based mail readers?  I would like to be able to handle anything
the windows people can through at me.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek
      after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all
      the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD,
      and to inquire in his temple."
                               Psalms 27:4