Re: html-email and mutt

On Tue, Jun 29, 2004 at 04:55:57PM +0200, Johann Spies wrote:
> In the mutt documentation I could only find references to
> html-attachments.  What do I do when the whole email is in
> html-format?  Can gnus handle it?

You type "v" at the mutt menu, move the cursor down one line (in
general) and press Enter.  Then you notice that it's spam and you
delete it -- 100% of the all-HTML mail I get is spam.

This only works if your box has a program specified for MIME type
"Document/HTML" (IIRC).  I personally use w3m so I can stay in
text-only mode when reading mail -- it also won't load "web bugs"
from the HTML mail.
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading