Re: mysql and libgcc_s.so.1

I was using mysql-4.0.14 compiled under stable so I decided to move to
mysql-4.0.20 compiled under unstable to no avail. Every time the thread

You're built it from source on unstable, on the exact machine you're
trying to run it on?

Yes, both 4.0.14 and 4.0.20 were built on the machine it was run on and 4.0.20 was compiled post unstable upgrade.

This exact version is in unstable anyway.  Does the Debian binary
package work for you?

Yes, and of course that's other odd thing, I noticed that people had all sorts of problems with core software... Only mysql is giving me trouble, under unstable (sorry, sorta new to Debian -- thought unstable was just dev woody). So it could be a mysql bug or it could be an unstable bug... I figured I would start here, since I ran everything ok, pre unstable.

--
<flah@hell.com>
0x666c6168