Re: Six GMail Invites, First come, First Served!

James W. Thompson, II wrote:
> I have six GMail invitations to give away. If you are interested
> simply visit one of the following pages, first come, first served. As
> long as no one protests I will post other invitations to give whoever
> wants them here.

    D'oh, and forgot to mention in my last message that in 2 days I had used 2
megs on 2 lists which make up a moderate portion of my normal mail load.  If I
were to even attempt a full load on Google I'd go mad with how hard it is to
intelligently delete anything.  Something like 5 steps for a single message.
Sure, deleting "conversations" is a little easier (2-3) but that deletes
everything in it.  They perfer ya archive to facilitate searching.  Great for
extremely low usage but anyone who's on more than 1-2 moderately busy lists
will outgrow it in short order.  :/

    And so far the spam catchers had 5 false positives.  >.<