Re: Six GMail Invites, First come, First Served!

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 23:21:48 -0500, James W. Thompson, II
<jwthompson2@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have six GMail invitations to give away. If you are interested
> simply visit one of the following pages, first come, first served. As
> long as no one protests I will post other invitations to give whoever
> wants them here.

Well, since you broke the ice.  I've been less than impressed with it.
 Friend of mine sent me an invite 2 days ago.  I subscribed 2 whole
lists.  Moderate volume compared to what I process with Thunderbird (&
sylpheed-claws, mutt, TheBat!, PMMail2k and others before it).  Hard
to follow, hard to keep up, feature lacking, completely backwards and
archaic.  Hotmail is better and that's no mean feat.  :/

--
Displaced but never erased.