Re: Six GMail Invites, First come, First Served!

On Fri 25 June 2004 00:43, Steve Lamb wrote:

> Well, since you broke the ice.  I've been less than impressed with
> it. Friend of mine sent me an invite 2 days ago.  I subscribed 2
> whole lists.  Moderate volume compared to what I process with
> Thunderbird (& sylpheed-claws, mutt, TheBat!, PMMail2k and others
> before it).  Hard to follow, hard to keep up, feature lacking,
> completely backwards and archaic.  Hotmail is better and that's no
> mean feat.  :/

Has anyone who uses GMail been able to use it with Konqueror? It works
with Firefox but with Konqueror, after logging in, I'm sent to a page
that says "Loading..." in a red field at the top right (which I also
see in Firefox) but I never get any further than that (and yes,
according to Konqueror the page has finished loading).

GMail claims to work with Safari 1.2, so I'm surprised that Konqueror
doesn't work as well.

--
David P James
Ottawa, Ontario

If you've lost something, you had to lose it, not loose it.